“In My Own Words” is a new collaborative initiative between the Cape Cod Military Support Foundation and the Cape Cod Children’s Museum. The program which began April 1,2017 includes
1) Free admission for a Military or Coast Guard member and up to 3 family members to the Cape Cod Children’s Museum with unlimited number of visits
2) Free access to all specialty museum programs including health/nutrition, movement, art and STEM
3) A dedicated room with interactive displays including video based interviews with Military and Coast Guard families
4) Programs tailored to Military parents/caregivers. For example, a 3-4 week “Dads program” tailored to supporting the bond and mutual discovery between Dads and their children.
5) Reduced membership fee that includes reciprocal Association of Children’s Museums benefit with reduced admission at the more than 250 participating venues across the country.
All visitors to the Cape Cod Children’s Museum will be able to learn about military life through the dedicated Hometown Heroes interactive room and the exhibit “In My Own Words.”